- 30 years of security industry experience related to systems design, implementation and management.
- Career Highlights
- Veteran, U.S. Army – 101st Airborne Division, Honor Guard
- Numerous positions from Technician to Engineer to Manager and Consultant within Physical Security and Electronic Security Systems.
- Retired Manager of Access Control Systems, Massachusetts Port Authority. Managed security applications at Boston Logan International Airport, Worcester Regional Airport and Hanscom Field. Maritime applications included: Conley Container Terminal and the Flynn Cruise Terminal
- Design and management of applications in Access Control Systems, Digital Video Management Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems as well as IP Networking requirements in support of systems, Risk Assessment and Security Systems Design